BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA GOSSIP

THE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT TEAMS NEXT YEAR WILL BE STACKED AND THAT ALOT OF COACHES ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS. COACH D AND COACH WILL ARE TRYING GET THE OLD IMPACT TOGETHER AGAIN WELL THEY WILL BE MISSING SOME KEY PLAYERS. THE TEAM TO BEAT NEXT YEAR IS CLASS ACT, TEAM BBQ, GRAYSTONE, EAST SIDE PLAYERS, 1843, JELLY BOYS

Re: BASA GOSSIP

Watch out for those Cleveland Showtime boyz. They came out of nowhere and put it on alot of teams.

Pastor Jones you are right, but won't coach D and Coach Will's team be competitive also ?

well, don't worry because something special will be coming out of Georgia next year. It won't be just South GA Magic you will have to worry about. Stay tuned for the name and we will make our way up north.....

STL. CITY HITTERS..........

They say atl storm is breaking up is that so.

All I will say is if we get a sponsor watch out because we will travel all over to play next year.We still don't get any respect so next year we will earn it.

ATLANTA STORM ISNT BREAKING UP AT ALL WILL BE COCKED AND RELOADED FOR THE 06 WE ALL WE GOT AND THATS ALL WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Team to beat next year in the 2006, you forgot about atl storm and who is the hell is class act and 1843 win something first then put your name up in lights.

TO THE STORM, CLASS ACT ARE 2X WORLD CHAMPIONS THRU BASA. 99 & 00 SO KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU START BLOWING. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY

PASTOR JONES GET YOUR **** FACTS TOGETHER THE STORM FAMILY NEVER MADE ANY COMMENTS TOWARDS CLASS ACT HELL WE'RE 2X WORLD CHAMPS AS WELL SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING PARTNER?WE ARENT AFRAID OF ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

ZONE 3 DON'T TRIP OFF THE SOFTBALL HOOP LA. WE CAN'T WAIT TOO SEE WHO'S HIDDING BEHIND ALL THESE ALIAS!

Re: shame, shame shame

For those of you that had an opportunity to read my message, please note that I did not attend to offend anyone, the message was written in humor, are we not all adults, shame on you, grow up!

tite man that was really entertaining one of the best post yet. sorry for those of you who missed it but it has been erased. i laughed for at least an hour

This is the real zone3, i don't no who's using my name but that stuff ant cool! I play for class-act & we will be ready to play this year. I know the board is for entertaining but enough is enough. Wolf see you later on today.

check out the dates. these post were made over 3 months ago.3 months to deny may i ask Why