BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
graystone champs

they lost the first game and double dipped team BBQ for the ship!! great job all year Graystone.

Re: graystone champs

congratulation graystone mortgage job well done, two teams from cincinnati ohio to bring home a world title.keep going the damm thing where r all the haters at now. big bad graystone

good job graystone for getting that ring, you really deserve it.

Congrats to Graystone for a great season. Way to stay focused on the big prize. A great team effort by all of you guys. Peace!!!!!!!

WE the (Houston Raiders) were kicking Graystone a$$ (15-7) in the 5th inning when we had to put our coach in because one of the players was cramping. Graystone knew the only way they would win would be to possibly protest our coach and hope he is not on our roster. Now that is a ****ty way to try and win in any state. Now this is the part were USSSA sucks at. During the protest they couldn't find our roster without having a roster? so they gave us the lost. GRAYSTONE we will meet again and we will kick that a$$ again.

To the Houston Raiders, graystone were going to win anyways. You all know the rules so stop crying and take your loss. As for Team BBQ, your need to change your name to Team Baked because your a$$es got baked this weekend. Two double dipps with whipping on top.

How was GRAYSTONE going to win anyway.We played out the game under protest and still won.(15-8)

RAIDERS PLEASE, PLAY BUY THE RULES AND THEN GET ON HERE AND TALK. YOU NEED TO RESPECT GRAYSTONE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CHAMPS AND HAD WON PLENTY OF TOURNEY'S BEATING THE BEST ON THE CIRCUIT. NOW COME PLAY IN SOME BIG TOURNMENTS NEXT YEAR AND WATCH YALL HEADS GET KICK IN. I KNOW YOU GUYS GOT EXCITED WHEN YOU ALMOST BEAT THE BEST GRAYSTONE BUT PLEASE DONT GET ON HERE CRYING LIKE SOME LITTLE GIRLS!!!

Respect is something earn not giving.I respect Kirby,Cooks,Northwest,but not Graystone.

Congradulation Greystone, Way to keep Ohio on the map

what do we need the respect from the houston raiders for? we've earned our respect on the circuit.

RAIDERS, IT'S MIGHTY FUNNY YA'LL GET HOME AND START LIP BOXING.WHEN YOU WERE STANDING FACE TO FACE AFTER IT ALL WENT DOWN YA'LL WAS SKINNING AND GRINNING IN OUR FACES.IT'S LIKE PLAYING SPADES WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT RENIGGING,ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS TO FIND TO BOOK AND YA'LL GOT SET.PERSONALLY,I DON'T YOUR TEAM WOULD HAVE MADE IT 5 MORE GAMES AFTER THAT WITH 11 Players.OH YEA, THIS IS FOR BASA TEAMS ONLY,YOU ALL PLAY USSSA,GO CRY ON THE USSSA SITE,BASA TEAMS DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT SH#@&*t.

Congrats to Greystone, Ro and my man Keith(I think). Keep hittin it hard big fella! You guys had a great year and no doubt you guys earned that USSSA Championship this past weekend. Let the haters admire ya new jewelry. Peace out
K.T. #25 Detroit Stars

Congrats to Graystone, 2005 USSSA Champs!!!!

THAAAAT'S RIIIIGHT ! ! ! ! !

Great job Greystone! You guys capped off a great season. Enjoy this championship, because you guys earned it. A special congrat's to my homeboy an former PACE mate, Kevin Rochon. Kerry, a special congrat's to you as well after your injury. Continue to rehab!!!!

Thanks RJ#00, Congratulations go out to you and the rest of PACE/TPS as well. You guys have won multiple Championships over the years but I'm sure the feeling you get after winning it never gets old, keep competing and continue to earn your respect. Also, thanks to the words of encouragement in regards to my injury (achilles), I'm about 90% now and I still have another month of physical therapy to endure. I'm looking forward to a healthy and productive 2006 season. Take Care and enjoy yet another Championship for you all!!

GREAT JOB COACH AND PLAYERS WAY TOO FIGHT BACK-SEE-YA NEXT YEAR..

Great job Greystone...That's the way tp perform...When you suppose to..

Congrats G stone, all your hard work paid off. Good luck next year!

Everyone has haters out there. Graystone is a very tough team and they are not a pushover. I think these guys deserve what they've won and what they've accomplished. Whoever wins deserve to be crowned champions regardless of how you win it as long as you win. Great job great year and you all celebrate and we will see you all in the 06. Shake the haters off!!!!!! Once again BLACK ON BLACK CRIME