Return to Website

Karamursel Web Site Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Karamursel Web Site Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: where are my pe students from 1971

Hi coach I remember your name but can't put a face to my memory.After I left karamursel I went niceville florida and was a starting defensive tackle,I thank all yoou coaches for the training you all gave me. now that I have gotten older,I wonder how the old gang is doing? I live in fulton missouri 65251 now.I retired from my state job in december 2006. I play drums for my church and a contemperary gospel group. We do a little traveling around. I pray all is well with you I noticed this was posted in 2004. I think paul has done good job on this site. I have five children all grown and doing well ages 30,27,25,23,21. And I have 9 grand kids and one on the way. Will write again. James A.Cole

Re: Re: where are my pe students from 1971

do remember patricia marceron or lee spletter
i remember them very well. tnt GODBLESSALL

Re: where are my pe students from 1971

hey couch, dont expect you to remember me, but you did save me and roger whites asses, when we snuck to the bul, you and bounce, covered for us and you told the ole bitty on the ferry that you guys had checked us out for the day. found les and eddie wiggins , and roger white in san jose, im way up north in the mountains. take care, and thanks for being there. brown