Return to Website

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum

Plese feel free to leave any messages here for Mika and any questains you might have about Mika or her movies and hey if yea just wanna chat go for it. !!!!Please note this site is not run by Mika Boorem I am not sure if she visits this site often or not but feel free to leave any messages for her!!!!

Mika Boorem Website Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mika

1. Mee-Kah

2. yes, great shot, a beautiful look only Mika can do!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I'm a little new here. But I've loved Mika for about six months now, ever since I saw "Hearts in Atlantis". I'd seen her in previous movies, such as "The Patriot", but I hadn't noticed her before.

I just have a couple questions.

1) Do you pronouce it "My-ka" or "Mee-ka" or what?

2) Is it just me, or is Mika so awesome in the lost shot of that party scene, when she's dressed up as a fairy and she's looking sidelong at the camera? Isn't that POIGNANT?

Maybe it's just me.

-Alec

Re: Re: Mika

Yea I love that shot too that way i kept it for the new site. and i heard some one say here name in Blue Crush so i know for sure its mee-Ka

Ryan Mills

Replying to:

1. Mee-Kah

2. yes, great shot, a beautiful look only Mika can do!

Replying to:

Hi, I'm a little new here. But I've loved Mika for about six months now, ever since I saw "Hearts in Atlantis". I'd seen her in previous movies, such as "The Patriot", but I hadn't noticed her before.

I just have a couple questions.

1) Do you pronouce it "My-ka" or "Mee-ka" or what?

2) Is it just me, or is Mika so awesome in the lost shot of that party scene, when she's dressed up as a fairy and she's looking sidelong at the camera? Isn't that POIGNANT?

Maybe it's just me.

-Alec