CalligraphyIslamic Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Aarthi Agarwal Blue Film Video
Aarthi Agarwal Blue Film Video > http://urlin.us/0fsj5 Aarthi Agarwal Blue Film Video 97ffa81d91 Home Latest videos Contact us . 02:40 Megan fox hot nude sex scene Views 6218 43% . All Rights Reserved. By...
Views: 833   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 10:24am
by phemeoswa
Raised letters
From the history of Basque letters http://www.basquexplorer.com/basqueletter/UsHist_1.htm "....Fortunately the shape of characters in the Vascon - the old name for Basque - country was transmitted orally most of the time. This kind of character was inherited from...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2012 7:11pm
by Yusuf ibn Aiyyou...
Khat al Arabi or Hat Sanati or Khoshnavisi . . .
Khat al Arabi or Hat Sanati or Khoshnavisi . . . looks like people have no time to indulge in this "luxury"? look up www.artworkshop.blogfa.com for Nastalique, Shikasteh and other styles whose undisputable masters are the Iranians. Check out Gholam Hosein Amirkhani...
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2012 8:28am
by Yusuf ibn Aiyyou...
Sorry I am late . . . had to see a man about a horse
Brothers, grope the bottom of your hearts and consider these points: 1. Has anyone noticed the connection of excellence in calligraphy with Taqwa? 2. Practice is only one side of the coin . . . i.e. "Een Biradar gar-che Khwahee Khoshnavees, Mee Naveeso Mee Naveeso,...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2012 12:29am
by Yusuf ibn Aiyyou...
I NEED YOUR HELP!
assalamu'alaikum. i'm hudan, indonesian, and i need your help. i'm a member of ikatan qari' qari'ah mahasiswa (ittihad al -qurra' wa al-huffadz li al-thalabah/IQMA) at institute of islamic studies (IAIN) Sunan Ampel Surabaya, east java. we are planning to hold a c...
Views: 735   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2009 4:26am
by hudan dardiri as...
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 5:27pm
by Hannah
Canadian discovers Islamic Calligraphy
I have just stumbled across this website and have never seen Islamic Calligraphy before. I have to say I am astounded at the beauty I see. While english calligraphy has some very nice styles I do not believe I've ever seen the words themselves transformed into art. I...
Views: 668   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2008 4:16pm
by ali Akbar
Identifying mediocrity by careful study
In appreciating Arabic calligraphy one must carefully observe the works of masters so that in doing so the real lover of calligraphy will be able to identify the strain of excellence. There will always be 'wannabes' who are desirous of name and fame without introspec...
Views: 1058   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 12, 2008 4:27am
by salih AlShahri
NEED HELP
As a student of Calligraphy I would like to seek the following information: The exact date and Venue of Khattat Sajjad Khalid'd one month's course on Calligraphy The main book seller in Pakistan who stocks/sells Calligraphic and art renderings of Allama Iqbal's...
Views: 726   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 5:53pm
by Dr Mohammad Osma...
d
Davide
what about 'Ali's Lion?
hi,i'm an Italian foreign languages student and Arabic is my 3rd language..i'm just on my second year,so i can only slightly appreciate the content within the marvelous form that this art cherishes.i've seen some examples before and i'm working hard to achieve a sui...
Views: 612   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2007 8:13am
by Davide
i want writting of khan-e-kaba's ghulaf to made atrue model of it
Hi. Sir' i want writting of khan-e-kaba's ghulaf to made atrue model of it so help me to tel that from wher i get its celegraphy and its clear picture to made it in embroidery.i made it in 50 inch model so tel me if some katib sb write its fount or help me i...
Views: 1297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 12:54am
by salman iqbal she...
Re: Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions
Respected brother Muhammad Rashid, Assalam-u-Alaikum, Thanks for your deep concern regarding this website. Your interest and contribution is not hidden among the Calligraphy lovers' circles worldwide. And as you better know that no patronage is available for these...
Views: 1119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2002 12:37pm
by Sajjad Khalid
Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions
DEAR MR SAJJAD KHALID AS SALAM O ALIKUM I HOPE THIS WILL MEET U WELL. SOME DAYS BACK MALIK NAWAZ SAHIB INFORMED ME ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO KARACHI. TODAY I VISITED YOUR INTERESTING WEBSITE AND FOUND INFORMATIVE. U HAVE TAKEN MANY PICTURES, LIST OF BOOKS AND OTHER INFO...
Views: 988   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 3:41am
by MUHAMMAD RASHID ...
Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions
Assalam-u-Alaikum, Welcome Friends to this unique website containing material regarding Islamic Calligraphers and Calligraphy. We have started with this humble effort. We need your support in all manners. Promote this site, send your comments and suggessions, enter...
Views: 1007   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 1:18pm
by Sajjad Khalid
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any quest...
Views: 866   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2002 1:00pm
by Bravenet Member ...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet