Leave a message, Ask a question, Make a comment or suggestion, Start a discussion.
Add Your "Light" To Ours.

This Forum Is Restricted For Members Only. Thank You.
To View Our Public Forum On "What does God mean to you", click here.
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Request
Hi could someone tell me how to remove my details from this site? My personal info. has found its way on to Google from this site.
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2012 12:25pm
by Andrew Power
can someone teach me the way to discover my inner being
hi i am new to mysticism and confuse ,can someone be my friend so that i can ask questions bothering me,i have tried a lot of meditation to get in touch with my inner being ,but i cant. i hope to hear from some one soon, richard antwi.
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2007 2:59pm
by richard antwi
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 5:41pm
by Serafine A. Lemo...
Is this message board still working?
Hey it's kinda quiet in here ! I can hear an echo !
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 8, 2006 4:59pm
by Kingsley Sa'yyd ...
"After The Transition"
After The Transition
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 10:00am
by Teri Tait
t
Theo
This BLOG thing
Alright! I thought I'd give it a shot, but the moment I tried to post, the software insisted I log in. I tried logging in under the CRC name and password, but that didn't work. Does this mean I have to sign up to Tripod to use the blog? Don't I already get enough jun...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 8:05pm
by gruntal
New Years Resolution
I resolve in the year 2005 to: take better care of myself (Samantha is depending on me) and to worry less about what people think of me (at least my dog still loves me). I figure the two are actually compatible since if I am trying to do my best in one area then I...
Views: 159   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 11:33am
by Ayoola Olamide
t
Theo
Researching Gustav Meyrink
I have taken an interest in Gustav Meyrink ever since I saw him referred to in one of Raymond Bernard's books as "a past Rosicrucian grand master." Indeed, my researches show he was the grand master of a lodge of "The Asiatic Brethren" in Prague. Though he is famous...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 9:07am
by Theo
The Absurdity of Anxiety:In Verse.
About absurdity of anxiety again lament me Though before john the baptist had wail'd; Full of many things,innumerable the world is Then what is the essence of anxiety I suggest we should all be as happy as kings. Anxiety in human's heart weights...
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 8:28pm
by gruntal
t
Theo
The Dark Night Revisited
Frater Gary’s description of his encounter with the Dark Night reminded me of a book I read many years ago. “Shibumi” by John Trevanian (more commonly known as the author of “The Eiger Sanction”, which was made into a film starring the y...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 8:38pm
by Gary E. Morse
Dark Night of the Soul
Hello Everyone! Some may have heard the term Dark Night of the Soul and are not sure what it means. I will try to explain, based on my own experiences. After one has made a sincere effort to become a mystic, there comes a point when ones relationship to God, the...
Views: 194   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 4:50pm
by Gary E. Morse
t
Theo
The "trick" to meditation
Is there a “trick” to meditation? Rosicrucian literature is frustratingly vague about meditation technique. There are all kinds of descriptions of the preliminaries. The visualizations. The breathing techniques. Vowels sounds. But then comes that mysterio...
Views: 202   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 15, 2004 7:53pm
by Teresa Tait
t
Theo
Using inner resources in daily trials
In most ways, it is fruitless to speculate what things would be like if they weren’t like they are. Even the question sounds absurd. But I find myself wondering how much more difficult my circumstances are because I have chosen the path I am on. If I think back...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2004 4:21am
by Theo
t
Theo
Pump Primer
I reckon it's time to attempt jump-starting this forum again. I drop by here every work day, and feel a trifle disappointed that nobody's posted. But since I'm at work, I can't really take the time to compose a posting myself. Well, it's a cold grey Friday afterno...
Views: 138   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 25, 2004 10:15am
by gruntal
What Type Of A Sanctum Do You Have?
What Type Of A Sanctum Do You Have? Greetings Fratres and Sorores, Rosicrucian and Hermetic Student Mystics almost always have a Sanctum to study, meditate, experiment, perform rituals and carry on with the practice of Mysticism. Some have very simple arran...
Views: 99   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 9, 2004 10:42pm
by Faye Alison Mill...
HAPPY SAMHAIN (and Halloween and Dia de los Muertos!)
Chocolate de Mexicanos (Serves Four) An Aztec Priest Drink served at El Dia de Muerte ~ Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead October 31st to November 2nd.) http://www.azcentral.com/ent/dead/ 4 1/4 cups milk 4 ounces (at least) of mel...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 10:03pm
by Faye Alison Mill...
g
george
one year after
It is close to one year since my life changed so dramatically. Losing your last parent can be such an initiation especially if you were completely unattached to begin with. "Picking up the pieces" and "getting on with your life" is such a joke! If there was no life...
Views: 147   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2004 10:10pm
by Gary E. Morse
t
Theo
Paperback Rosicrucian Manual
The other day I was looking for the Rosicrucian Manual on the internet, when I came across a paperback edition published by Kessinger publishing. How long's this edition been out, and where did they get the rights? Is it public domain at this point?
Views: 131   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 24, 2004 1:15am
by Theo
G-TV
I am privileged to be called a schizo~affective. I had an interesting experience with my TV ~ 7 years ago. I was watching afternoon crap, and the program and commercials increased speed. And then a patient bum in black, talked in reverse, and ~ 5 time zones...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2004 9:02pm
by Faye Alison Mill...
t
Theo
Bringing Mysticism to Work
When I was young, arrogant and ignorant (and got away with murder, because I was somewhat handsome and charming), I regarded work as something I suffered through to make money, which I then spent in my "real life" of creative and intellectual pursuits, and social int...
Views: 57   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 29, 2004 10:51am
by Maggie
ANSARI X PRIZE
CONGRATULATIONS AMERICANS on the SpaceShipOne launch up to 328,491 feet! June 21, 2004 Mojave Airport. http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/video/SS1-B-roll-sm2.wmv http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/video/americabyair-SS1_v02.wmv Da Vinci Balloon goe...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2004 11:05pm
by Faye Alison Mill...
The absurdity of Anxiety
I once read a poem about a decade ago which I have held on with sentiments. Later on, I had to compose one myself inspired by the original poem, along with Dryden’s very inspiring work, "Spanish Friar". The theme of the poem borders on the apparent contentment...
Views: 50   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2004 3:36am
by Kingsley Idiagbo...
New membership
Anyone near Ft. Campbell Kentucky?
Views: 67   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 7:55pm
by Faye Alison Mill...
Spiritual Retreats
Hello everyone! Those that have regular periods of meditation and prayer, know the benefits of this practice, and these periods can be a retreat from the cares of the day. However, sometimes one has to take several days away from everyday responsibilities to r...
Views: 39   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2004 5:26pm
by Serafine Anthony...
If you have not updated your bio for the list, You have 30 days more
Fratres and Sorores: This message is for the members of this Community that have not updated their bio on the Community List. Please do it now. I have been waiting for one year! I will give you 30 more days to send the new info for your changes. If I do not re...
Views: 63   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 15, 2004 4:20pm
by Serafine Anthony...
Why is eveyone so quiet???
Every day I come and log on to see if there are any new messages, and everyone is so quiet, I do understand our lives are so full and buisy but there is a very hungry person inside me,I am also getting discouraged with my own self I never have anything very philosoph...
Views: 53   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 9, 2004 7:41pm
by George
Thanks Theo
I enjoyed your narrative and feel honored in your telling a part of your life to make your point,My daughter and I are very close I dont think its rebellion she is trully seeking,One day she ll find out no dracula will come and nibble her neck and "turn her" into an...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2004 5:30pm
by Margaret LeStage
What Are The Reasons Why You Are Preparing To Become A Mystic?
Students of Mysticism have many reasons for wanting to become a Mystic. It would be very interesting and educational to hear the various reasons in your life. Is it to have a better spiritual life or is it to use the knowledge in some other aspect of your life. I...
Views: 45   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2004 2:54pm
by Margaret LeStage
guiding children of today
It is difficult to let my children make decisions that I dont agree with,I have a sixteen year old daughter who believes in vampires and is curious about wicca and is searching for her answers in life, I stand beside her and try to gently guide as I feel at this poi...
Views: 46   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2004 3:13am
by Theo
Another Experience
Greetings Brothers and Sisters! It is good to see the new postings since I last checked several weeks ago. Now I have an experience to share. Several weeks ago, late one afternoon, I experienced an uneasy feeling. Since I have learned to trust my hunches, I wonde...
Views: 51   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2004 8:50am
by Gary E. Morse
thank you
This site is really a friend and I enjoy reading all the stories I am excited every time there is somethig new to read.I appreciate the replies and support.My heart goes out to all.Sr. margaret
Views: 33   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2004 8:26pm
by Serafine Anthony...
an experience
Today I went to work and was assigned a floor I dont Know well and the day progressed well I interacted with my patients and passed medications and it came to my attention one of my patients was not doing so well,the flu has been running rampant troughout the facilit...
Views: 37   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2004 10:35pm
by George
Gruntal - Where Are You???
Gruntal, We have not heard from you for a long time. Are you alright? We miss your commments on this Forum. Contact us as soon as you can. We hope you are well and in good spirits! The CRC Community
Views: 43   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2004 10:44am
by Serafine Anthony...
The Thrice Great
The Thrice Great His voice carries down through the centuries. Never diminished, it echoes anew in every epoch. Every ear that can hear it is inspired to bind things together and to build. All our race has achieved we owe to his clear enunciation of the Wor...
Views: 46   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2004 4:35am
by Theo
Of angels and egregores
It seems like a bit of synchronicity that Frater Lemos would bring renewed attention to the concept of the egregore on his website by announcing that an addendum has been tacked on to L. S. Bernstein's article on this obscure word, just at a time when I have also bee...
Views: 50   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2004 10:12pm
by Serafine Anthony...
a friend
I just want to share an icredible experience.I resigned from a job July 2003.I searched and searched for another and got nothing.I found AMORC and joined I began studies in June.I worked as a travel nurse till I could find something steady and the same old uninterest...
Views: 28   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2004 4:09am
by Theo
Common Misconception about Early Monographs?
http://www.rc-salon.com/salon/sanctum_items/sanctum_items.html The Rosicrucian Salon. This is one link I which aroused my interest in earlier monographs. The article by Niger Falcone is misleading in a way and some of it might be false. He states ,"...I...
Views: 105   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 4, 2004 11:47am
by Kingsley Idiagbo...
In The Flow
My Bretheren, Many of us, (myself included) take life for granted, and do not always appreciate this gift. We tend to overlook what at first glance may be ordinary experiences but have a deeper meaning below the surface. Remember the wonder and awe we m...
Views: 49   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2004 12:56pm
by Kingsley Idiagbo...
Check out this incredible Egyptian virtual reality museum.
eternalegypt.org It took a million dollars and some to construct. You will need to update the latest shockwave to run it.
Views: 54   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2004 7:04pm
by Fay Allison Mill...
Sharing experiences
My fellow seekers, Brother Lemos has kindly provided us with this forum to share our views and experiences. So far there has only been myself and a very few others who have done so. Looking at the crc community list shows that there are many on this website bu...
Views: 46   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2004 7:57pm
by gruntal
mystical philosophur
I wondered around in a daze not sure if I was dead or alive. Actually I was neither. But I was dynamic. What to do next? A kindly woman saw me and took my hand. "Come with me and learn math and disipline". I shook my head. I already learned that lesson a long time...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2004 9:54pm
by gruntal
I cant believe I made it this far. Not to gloat or feel smug; I have much to do to feel any sense of achievement. I don't feel a lot of pride in myself yet - just a measure of vindication. How do we teach kids to think in the long run? Especially when it entails...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2004 11:25pm
by gruntal
Christmas 2003
It time for me annual Christmas post! I always do this rather I feel like it or not. More likely my sarchasm gets the better of me and I wind up as a rather pithy Scrooge sans the miserly indifferance. It isn't so much I don't care about the season as that I feel...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2003 10:20am
by gruntal
Re: The Deeper Wound written by Deepak Chopra
Response Too many people suffer from the cancer of Self (ego, fear and hatred) and only when it directly affects us do we begin to question, even when at many times we are the ones who have caused the problems over and over again. Blatant selfishness and di...
Views: 54   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 15, 2003 1:49pm
by gruntal
t
Theo
Rumor control
I have it from a high-ranking, long-standing (45 years) AMORC member that Gary Stewart was only 2nd degree at the time the San Jose staff chose him as Imperator, and that he hadn't been groomed for the job at all by R. M. Lewis. That Raymond Bernard had actually been...
Views: 43   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2003 12:47pm
by Serafine Anthony...
she isnt coming back
It funny how life works and some times you wind up sharing your home and your very being with someone you really didnt plan on being with constantly. The place can really take a phychological beating: your museum quality collection butts up against dirty old momento...
Views: 96   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 10, 2003 3:59pm
by gruntal
Good and Evil and LOTR
The Return of the King, which is the third film in the trilogy "Lord of the Rings", is coming out this december. These are wonderful movies, and they show the interplay between good and evil. I heartily recommend them to all. Anyone who has not seen the first two mov...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2003 8:47pm
by Gary E. Morse
Sanctum
My Sanctum is A simple table covered with a gold cloth two candles an incense burner, extinguisher, mirror,a symbol of the rosy cross,and under on a shelf are bibles and religious books of various religions.It faces east and is in the corner of my daughters room.A co...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2003 4:15pm
by Sr.Margaret LeSt...
Thank U
I will like to thank each and every member of this Forum for welcoming me home. For those who sent me personal messages, my warmest regards. Let me also thank Bro Serafine for a job well done in assembling such a beautiful website for members of this community....
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2003 10:54am
by Iteh Nzeshi
Elagabalus, the Stone of the Philosophers
A few years ago, I had a mystical experience during which I realised the truth of the Philosophers stone. Over the next few days, I did nothing but write and draw images that had simply come to me from somewhere else. I have everything written down in a book, but I...
Views: 28   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2003 7:18pm
by Penndragon
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet