30 Squadron (RAF) Association

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visit to Duxford

Dear all,

Just wanted to get an idea of how many members are interested in visiting the Blenheim Society workshop at Duxford later this year. The plan after the visit would be to pop over to the museum before departing back home. I am not sure at this stage whether the Association could subsidize the ticket price but first things first, let's find out how many would like to go. If you would like to go please express your interest by replying to this message.

Many thanks...

Re: Visit to Duxford

Hi Laurie,

It goes without saying that I will certainly be there as stated already but thought I would get the ball rolling on here.

For anyone who has not been to Duxford it is an exceptional day out and coupled with a visit to the Blenheim workshop it will be well worth going.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Laurie,
Subject to the date (away in China most of Oct) Mary and I are interested.

Pete

Hi Laurie,
I'm definitely up for it. Monika and I have been talking about a trip there for ages! With a visit to the Blenheim workshop we might just have to stay overnight.
David

Count me in Laurie. Jan would like to join us too.

Laurie
Have been thinking of going to Duxford for sometime so to combine it with meeting ex 30 would be great depending on date and work commitments. Will partners be able to join us as Lynne would also be interested in coming.
Regards
John

Laurie

I have been thnking of going to Duxford for a long time but never fitted it in. This would be a great opportunity so please count me and Diane in (subject to date not clashing with a holiday etc).

yours
John Williams

Dear Laurie

Subject to the usual excuses I may be interested in this visit. Sue might come as well if the date is after she retires in July!

Regards

Jim

Depending on the date, we are up for a visit to Duxford. It would be an outing for my newly issued 'veterans badge'.

Hi all,

Just waiting for a reply from the powers that be at the IWM at Duxford for a possible concessionary rate then I'll publish a date for the visit - nearly there.

Take care,

Laurie