30 Squadron (RAF) Association

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
95th/25th 30 Squadron Anniversary bash

Just a quick word to say well done by everyone concerned, be they Association Committee or Serving Members, for the wonderful weekend 16/18th April 2010 just enjoyed. New faces and old (familiar perhaps sounds better )Thanks to the Squadron for the hospitality and the BBQ, as well as an idea of the very hard work now being done in "Sandy Places". No flight this year sadly, some problem with ash supposedly. Ironic given the gorgeous weather. But lots laid on in place and a record breaking attendance at the Formal Dinner. So pleased to see Chotta Brown and our other WW2 members. Still not enough K members though it seems. Press gangs perhaps?

Re: 95th/25th 30 Squadron Anniversary bash

I would like to echo these comments. A superb weekend at my first reunion and could kick myself for missing the last 24! A special thanks to all who organised it and for those I have not seen in years who helped to bring the memories flooding back.

ECHO...ECho...Echo...May I just reiterate Robin and Nick's comments. What a fantastic weekend ! Thank you to everybody who made it all possible. And a special thank you to all those 'K Men' who made an effort to attend and brought 35 year old memories back to the surface.
I look forward to 9 April next year.......can we make it three or four days instead of two ?
David bright

Speak for yourself Bright, my liver needs some respect these days!