NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe Kyle instruments & equipment stolen in Oakland 2/24/14

I'm posting on behalf of bassist Joe Kyle Jr. (Waybacks, Nearly Beloved & many others) If you encounter any of this stuff, Oakland police would like to know and I'll get word to Joe if you notify me.
From Joe:
STOLEN GEAR ALERT!!
Yeah, it's my turn to be that guy. Gearheads and pawnshop trawlers and Craigslist scanners please help me be on the lookout for the following gear taken from my car early this morning in Oakland:

1968 Fender Dual Showman amplifier silverface w/black padded cordura cover by LeCover
Bag End 2x10 bass speaker cabinet
2006 Squire precision bass, white w/black pickguard.

A small M-Audio backpack containing:
Blast Cult Channel Blaster pre-amp
Diamond bass compressor pedal
Radial Bassbone pre-amp
MXR bass envelope filter pedal
Lava, Mogami, and Monster cables
Misc. patch cables and power supply wall-warts.