Return to Website

Mark Roeder Discussion Board

click banner on the left to return to the main site.

Mark Roeder Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
SABA-028 04 Mari 20 Years Old Eating Young Wife Knob
SABA-028 04 Mari 20 Years Old Eating Young Wife Knob > http://urlin.us/1h501 SABA-028 04 Mari 20 Years Old Eating Young Wife Knob b92c5eb40e Xcode 4 Essential Training.zip Here Comes the Boom [DTF] Die Dino...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 6:31am
by karisidu
t
Teresa
Where to get the books.
I love these books but, I cannot seem to find them anywhere but online and, you can only read the first chapter of the new books. Can anyone tell me a place where I can get these books besides iuniverse.com? If so please e-mail me and let me know. Thank...
Views: 431   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 30, 2006 1:36am
by suzie
Brokeback Mountain
Is anyone else planning on seeing Brokeback Mountain(movie)? It's suppose to be open to select market this friday(12/16/05) (What about you Mark?) Or if you haven't even heard about it, I suggest you check it out. It's a cowboy love story between 2 guys(Heath Ledger...
Views: 409   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 30, 2006 1:32am
by suzie
How many paperbacks do you have of Mark's books?
As someone who's trying to collect all of Mark's books in the paperback editions (so I don't have to stare at the computer screen for hours just to read the books online, lol), I was wondering out of curiosity: how many paperbacks of Mark's books does everyone here a...
Views: 358   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 8, 2006 1:04pm
by Tripp
Why the error about the Potter House?
I've read all of the Gay Youth series several times now (with the exception of Outfield Menace which I've ordered and am eagerly awaiting) and I love them. One question has plagued me though... In "This Time ARound" its made clear that the Potters have never move...
Views: 425   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 3:38pm
by Gill
r
Red
Masked Destiny
I have just finished reading Masked destiny. Now is it just me or does Skye sound way out of character from Mark Roeders usual Characters. Im not saying i dont like him, but through out the whole book he just seemed kinda off. Also to me, this book seemed to be the m...
Views: 334   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2006 11:50pm
by Peter Boehringer
The book covers
I really, really love Mark A. Roeder's books and everything, don't get me wrong, but the covers of the books... They're super gross! How do you spell disaster? Like, for instance, the cover of "a Better Place". Who'd ever want to date them? And where are the boys s...
Views: 606   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2006 10:32am
by Mitch
t
Todd
??
Mark has published several books. I took a chance on one, although it's sitting in a pile of books to read. He seems to have a loyal readership. If that's the case, why hasn't a "real" publisher (i.e., a non-self-publishing publisher) picked him up? I want to drop th...
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2006 9:31am
by Kathy
n
Nick
Sexual content/age
I have not read any of these books, nor do I think I will. I came to this sight because this author is going to be coming to our gay youth group and I wanted to get some background information on him. I am going to "judge a book by it's cover", the books with the two...
Views: 709   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 24, 2006 11:21am
by Xavier Todos
r
Rho
Ryan Hartinger in "Outfield Menace"
Hasn't Ryan's character appeared in another one of Mark's novels? His name seems so familiar.
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2006 6:53am
by Rho
Outfield Menace
I just finished this book and it was awesome...Wish we could see Kurt and Angel meet each other again..That would be awesome....wonderful..wonderful book
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2005 11:12am
by Glenn Dailey
Someone is Watching
I am now reading this book and so far it is great...can't wait to get home tonite and start reading again.
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2005 6:26pm
by Gary Johnson
Outfield Menace
I am now reading Outfield Menace and so far its and awesome book. I don't want it to end. Anyone else like it as much as me?
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2005 1:25pm
by Gary Johnson
"Soccer Field" Made Me Cry!
I must say I've never been so moved before by a novel of any kind until I read "The Soccer Field is Empty". That book just made me bawl my eyes out, especially at the end. And while the book was somewhat unrelastic at points (no offense to the author), it still moved...
Views: 435   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 11:53pm
by Fox
group discussion
I will try and attend. On a sad note May 28th is my last day at J C Penney, they are abolishing my position. I was offered 20 hours, but I can't pay the bills on twenty hours. Not to mention I need medical and dental. Brian
Views: 431   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2005 4:43pm
by Sid
Season 4 ***** As Folk
I just finished watching season 4 of QAF, and I most say I like this season (4) best. I can't wait to have season 5 on DVD. There is talk on the ***** As Folk chat room there may be a sth season, to push the series past 100 episodes.
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2005 12:05pm
by Brian Johnson
phantom world
ok well in umm... i dunno which book it was i thinkit was _the soccer field is empty_, it says mark and tay go to phantom world. in the book _phantom world_ it takes place in jordan and ralphs time. it also says that jordans group phantom owns the park .they bought m...
Views: 475   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 11:21pm
by jillian
Why is the ending like that?
I wonder why is the ending of "This Time Around" doesn't really that good... i mean... yeah the centre was built up nicely... how about Jordan and Ralph's relationship? it didn't mention a lot about their relationship in the end. I wish Mark Roeder can put up better...
Views: 530   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 2:08am
by jillian
t
TG
Thoughts on books so far...
Hi, So far I have read both 'The Soccer Field is Empty' and 'A Better Place'. I guess, my question is how far these stories are from the truth? I know they're fictional but has anyone come across any real life experiences/stories that are similar to Casper and B...
Views: 449   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 1:58am
by jillian
hey...
wow, its been a while since i've read these books... I need to buy em now lol... Hey Ken, if you want to msg me on AIM... It's been too long guys! Anyways... Hope to hear from you! Chris Nichols Pullman (Spokane), Washington
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2004 2:58am
by Chris Nichols
t
tyler
.pdf books ?
i'm looking for .pdf (or even ms word or sumthin) versions of mark's books..i need to have them on my laptop, to read and look through offline, while i'm at school, for a book report/project i'm doing on 'the soccer field is empty', then the others later..it'd make i...
Views: 585   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 12, 2004 10:35pm
by Ken Clark - Webm...
A Better Place: Cloverdale Center
Places like this... do they really still exist..? My...god... I don't think I've ever been so angry at anything in my entire life... I ... ... I don't even know what to say... except, does anyone know of any of these places? I've got half a mind to gather a group of...
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2004 3:51pm
by Amy
l
Loui@
New Novel
I found just found out that a new novel in the chronicles is coming out , its due out this spring . Its going to be on the website, I think it will be great.
Views: 628   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2004 2:31pm
by Loui@
r
ricky
good novel
hi mark, i just found your book and i am really into it. I read from internet.The story is excellent.I thought its just sex in it but it was different. Anyway I just buy it ' a better place' from amazon. I wish you have a big success and keep writing about gay p...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2004 2:11pm
by ricky
oooo
Okay write down what you think here.
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2004 7:15pm
by Pig stuff
Mark Roeder novel questions
I have a couple of questions about the last book in the series of the chronicles . i was wondering what you think what happened at the end of the last novel ? Do you think that they stay together I mean Jordan and Seab . Also I was wondering if you could answer t...
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2003 10:50pm
by Louis Salazar
Love Your Site--How do we get listed?
I stumbled across your site while on google and wanted to know how we could get listed as a New England resource. We love you layout and think your site is a great resource to the community. David Goulart, Editor www.GayNewEngland.net
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2003 5:40pm
by David Goulart
t
Tigger
SUMMER OF MY DISCONTENT
Woooo I just read it, I thought it was great. A better place has ALWAYS been my favourite book, and I think this one is right up there with it, if not topping it. The character of Dane was really confusing, but I related to him in some parts, it was kinda scary. I mi...
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2003 5:08am
by Tigger
j
Jared
It's just a dumb thought, but...
Okay, in "Someone is Watching" (totally awesome book) Ethan is, like, super in love with his Uncle Jack, right? But in books where he's older, like, in, oh say, "Someone is Killing the Gay Boys in Verona (HELP!" Heh, heh, well I thought it would be a nice addition to...
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2003 5:06am
by Tigger
Ancient Prejudice Breaking to a New Mutiny...
I just recently read this novel. This was the first time I had read one of Mr. Roeder's books and I was totally captivated. This book speaks for a lot of us I am sure. I know it does for me. A lot of the events in the book was a lot of the same stuff that happened to...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2003 8:46pm
by Jared
Mark A. Roeder-- OF COURSE!!
His books are great! You probably don't care one single bit about what I say, but they're great!
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2003 9:56pm
by Courtney
Jessica (ABP)
I think her names Jessica, you know the one that Taylor went out with to pretend he and Mark were straight? Well, rememeber in a Better Place where there was a a passage on how Jessica was gaining a lot of weight, and it wasn't fat? Well, do you think in A Better Pla...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2003 12:37am
by John
e
Eric A
marraige
Hi. I'm new here in this discussion board. I love all of MArk roeder's novels. Especially A Better Place. I wish that Mark Roeder would write a book about Brendan and Casper (or Ethan and Nathan) getting married
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 2, 2003 10:49am
by Tigger.
Upcoming books
Hey! When are the upcoming books being publiched? Does anyone know?
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2003 12:12pm
by BigFan
g
GQ
Mark and Taylor
Hey. I think the whole story of Mark and Taylor was just amazing. It really bothered me to know, that incidents like that have really took place! That through peoples hatred and misunderstanding and some times blatant ignorance...young lives can be wasted. It hurts m...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2003 8:00am
by GQ
d
Daniel
Taylors Rabbit?
I was wondering if Ethan is ever going to give "Taylors Rabbit" to Jordan?
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2003 11:50am
by Daniel
The Vamopire's Heart
I'm half way through the vampires heart i think this book is great i love how its about a puny 13 yr old and a vampire i really think he should let him bite him again. but i thin basil might be a vampire hunter cause he knows a little to much about vampires. hey he...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2003 8:16pm
by George G
p
Paul
A Better Place
I have just finished "A Better Place." It took me one day. I could not put it down. It was the best book I have read. The second I finished I placed for all of Mark Roeder books. Casper and Brendan's love is what I like to have one day. This book is one of the best...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2002 6:45pm
by Paul
question
Is there a reason the books are no longer online? I started reading the "someone is killing.... " Just curious, I guess I should go buy it.
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2002 11:32am
by Anonymous
just curious
do your earlier and unpublished novels (i.e. wuffa) have messages that may not be picked up by younger readers? or is it a completely different work having nothing to do with your current published works???
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2002 2:14am
by Anonymous
Re: Thanks... if I may...
hey u sound like a kewl mum, my mum wont read my books --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:First - english is not my native language, so sorry if I sound strange. Second - for all the books I read, I might be a gay boy, but I'm not. I'm a middle...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2002 1:50am
by Tyler Moriarty
No Subject
hey, just finnished Ancient Prejudice, it made me cry!!!! starting Soccer Field tonite, thx again Mark
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2002 1:47am
by Tyler Moriarty
No Subject
Hey guys, in the middle of Ancient Prejudice, loving it so far keep u posted. It would be kewler if there were messages here each time i checked so get writing kiddies, Tyler
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2002 5:16pm
by Tyler Moriarty
Re: Re: No Subject
Hi Tyler, I'm glad you like Mark's novels. Keep reading as for proper reading order I've put a list on Mark's site at: http://www.kclark.net/markroeder/order.htm Keep reading! Ken Mark's Webmaster --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I t...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 5:54pm
by Ken Clark - Mark...
Re: No Subject
I totally loved A Better Place also, unfortunately I read ABP and Someone is watching without any consideration for the order, what is the correct order anyway Mark?. I have ordered in all other books of Marks I could find, cant wait to read them all, thankyou Mark...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2002 5:40pm
by Tyler Moriarty
Re: Hmm... why not a lesbian in a future book?
I'm not sure I see the reasoning for adding a lesbian to Mark's books. If anything, I think other writers might want to have their own Lesbian Gay Chronicles. When I read Mark's books I like the fact that there is a central list of characters. The books are really...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2002 3:52pm
by Elisabeth
Re: Hmm... why not a lesbian in a future book?
the closet boy and girl going out could be funny, i went out with a lesbian in high school for like 6mths, now we both are out and have been best friends for 8 yrs --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I was just thinking... there are so many gay me...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2002 6:29pm
by Anonymous
Hmm... why not a lesbian in a future book?
I was just thinking... there are so many gay men in Verona... a lot of gay representation, but not one lesbian. That would widen the scope a little, I think, if you were to add a gay FEMALE to one of the future books in the Gay Youth Chronicles. Actually, it woul...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2002 10:35pm
by Avadeia
Re: Re: Halloween World
Dude, that sounds fun! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Ok guys get out the rope. Time for a lynching!! Only kidding. I agree with you about the dialoge especially. Made the suggestion to a certain author who will remain nameless. But I figure s...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2002 9:38am
by Avadeia
Re: Halloween World
Ok guys get out the rope. Time for a lynching!! Only kidding. I agree with you about the dialoge especially. Made the suggestion to a certain author who will remain nameless. But I figure some of that may be from Sean and Nick editing it. Actually some of Hallowee...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 1:15pm
by Ken - Webmaster
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet