Return to Website

Politics and Human Rights Forum

Welcome to the Forums.

You are invited to express your ideas and points of view by opening a new forum or just

by replying to an old one.

Just avoid fanatism, insults and themes not related to the website.

Maximiliano Herrera  -The Editor

Politics and Human Rights Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
With all my respect to Mz. Rice she is acting as if she were living in the reality of her own

With all my respect to Mz. Rice she is acting as if she were living in the reality of her own. She is dead serious in her estimates of Al Qaida able to penetrate USA via …. porous Mexico border. Perhaps we really have a hell of problems with those illegal aliens desperate to enter this country in search of work. Ye, the border is still far from secure. But politicians are obliged to gage risks relevantly. Rice’s fears of Al Qaida threatening at borders look clotted nonsense. Yet they are solid enough ground for Congress to launch a bill toughening the boarder passage or close it altogether. I know of our successful joint anti-drug effort and other promising programs with Mexico. Everything could be ruined in a minute due to this Al Qaida mania of Condoleezza Rice. My buddy living in Texas explains it differently. He says Al Qaida threat is just a State dep. trick to erect barrier against the flood of Mexican immigrants without shadowing the democratic image of America.

I’d rather not simplify things and degrade your state secretary’s intelligence

I’d rather not simplify things and degrade your state secretary’s intelligence. Mexico has become port of call for many Islamic radicals. There are even Chechen separatists from Russia coming here. Some are really after settling in America. Some are lucky to find job in Mexico. They are in great demand with the local drug mafia. They are experienced fighters handy with most sophisticated weaponry. Chechens proved so good at shooting the local police helicopters in missions targeted at drug dealers. Your CIA testifies to the fact Btw.

Re: With all my respect to Mz. Rice she is acting as if she were living in the reality of her own

I guess it is the very old trick - create an atmosphere of threat and urgency and point to an enemy who causes this and high popularity rates are guaranteed for you.

As to Chechen "militants" in USA, I don't see why you should be worrying. They are freedom-loving people, aren't they?