Island Farm Discussion Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Island Farm Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
e
Elaam
Get Amazing apartments
Searching for apartments for sale in beirut ? Your search ends here! Our comprehensive database offers a wide range of properties in Beirut, from modern flats to elegant duplexes. With prime locations and competitive prices, finding your ideal apartment in Beirut has...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2024 11:45pm
by Elaam
e
Elaam
premium features
Elevate your messaging with this site. Download now and experience premium features and a sleek design with WA Gold.
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2024 3:30am
by Elaam
h
Helan
search ends here
Searching for apartments for sale in beirut ? Your search ends here! Our comprehensive database offers a wide range of properties in Beirut, from modern flats to elegant duplexes. With prime locations and competitive prices, finding your ideal apartment in Beirut has...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2024 3:28am
by Helan
Examining the Legality of Dofu Sports: A Concise Overview
Dofu sports, characterized by their unconventional equipment or practices, are gaining attention for their unique take on athleticism. From Dofu Sumo to Dofu Juggling, these activities offer fresh perspectives on competition. However, questions arise regarding their...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2024 9:40pm
by belarus
s
Sajjal
Navigating Audit Services in the UAE
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), audit services in Dubai are essential for businesses of all sizes to maintain financial transparency and compliance with regulations. Governed by entities like the UAE Federal Audit Authority (FAA) and the Securities and Commodities...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2024 9:36pm
by Sajjal
Where can I find a typing center for sale in Dubai?
Typing centers for sale in Dubai can be found through various channels, including online business listing platforms, classified advertisements, and business brokerage services. Individuals interested in purchasing a typing center in Dubai can explore these avenues to...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2024 3:56am
by Epicsportsx
What Are the Benefits of Selling Gaming Laptop to Gizmogo?
Sell Gaming Laptop to Gizmogo for a range of benefits! Enjoy free shipping, quick payments, competitive prices, and a hassle-free selling experience. Get started today!
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2024 7:58pm
by Selling Gaming L...
island farm camp escape tunnel.
your claim that radar was used to locate the tunnel is spurious. in 1977 i wrote and directed a film for bbc wales and, with the aid of the department of mining at cardiff university, opened, and indeed carawled along, the tunnel. we re-sealed it on compleion of s...
Views: 364   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 3, 2024 11:38am
by Jimmy
c
Colin
What happened to the Germans personal items.
Hello All, Does anybody know what happened to the German prisoners uniforms, visors and personal affects once they arrived? A the standard picture from Island Farm show the prisoners wearing British uniforms. Thanks in advance. Colin
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2021 9:20pm
by Somit Vishwakarm...
Island Farm 'visiting ?'
is Island farm open for visits by the public.... I would really love to see it. Just seen it on the BBC 2 "Hidden Wales with Will Millard" looks fascinating. I live over at St Athan ( near Haverfordwest) I am ex armed forces and would love to visit if possible.
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2019 3:59pm
by Brett
Integration of the POWS
Hi everyone, Not 100% sure if this is allowed on here or not, but i am currently doing my dissertation on the integration of POWs in Wales during the second world war and i will be comparing and contrasting the German POWs and the Italian POWs. If possible, if...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2018 3:15am
by Laura-Cait Drisc...
Hermann Holter
I would like to download the photo & info on your website for the Island Farm on this man who was in Camp II but it will not download. Do I need to purchase his photo and information?
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 1, 2017 5:36am
by Brett
Military Police Island Farm WW2
I am trying to find information about my grandfather Harold Penwill who served in the military Police 2nd World War South Wales. I dont have his service number and therefor I am finding it very difficult to find any info. I only know that he was guarding German Pri...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2017 7:31am
by Jeanette
Welcome!
Feel free to discuss any WWII or Island Farm topic
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2017 4:29am
by Brett Exton
Free Forum powered by Bravenet