Return to Website

Karamursel Web Site Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Karamursel Web Site Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We need not eyes to see.

There was a man who lay in his bed in a nursing home. Everyday he wondered what life was like without
him. He had no legs and the memories that he had was only in his heart. One day there was a new addition to the nursing home and everybody in this small room wondered who he was. One day the man without legs asked the new man who had the only window in this small room what is was he saw outside that small window. The man answered "today i see a little boy bouncing a ball with his brother". "they must be having fun becuz they are both laughing" he replied.
The next day the man with no legs asked him again "what is it you see today" the new man replied "today i see a young woman with her baby and may be her grandmother". "They must be happy becuz they are both smiling". The next day the man with no legs asked him another question. "what is it you see today. The new man replied "Today i see the Sun and the clouds and it is oh so beautiful". "They must be over joyed becus there is no rain". The next day the new man passed away and the man with no legs asked what had become of his new found friend. The nurse replied "I'm sorry to say but he had no family and that his eyes had failed him many years before he came here to this nursing home".