CalligraphyIslamic Discussions

Salient Features of Islamic Arts

CalligraphyIslamic Discussions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Welcome Friends to this unique website containing material regarding Islamic Calligraphers and Calligraphy. We have started with this humble effort. We need your support in all manners. Promote this site, send your comments and suggessions, enter New calligraphers through our online entry form etc.

Sajjad Khalid

Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions

DEAR MR SAJJAD KHALID

AS SALAM O ALIKUM

I HOPE THIS WILL MEET U WELL. SOME DAYS BACK MALIK NAWAZ SAHIB INFORMED ME ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO KARACHI. TODAY I VISITED YOUR INTERESTING WEBSITE AND FOUND INFORMATIVE. U HAVE TAKEN MANY PICTURES, LIST OF BOOKS AND OTHER INFORMATION FROM MY BOOK "TAZKIRA E KHATATEEN" WITHOUT MENTIONING IT. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE WHOLE WEB SITE BUT I THINK THAT I CAN HELP U BY

1. CORRECTIONG NAMES OF CALLIGRAPHERS

2. CORRECTING INFORMATION ABOUT THEM

3. ADDING NAMES, MASTERPIECES OF MORE CALLIGRAPHER

BUT

I AM MUCH BUSY NOW A DAYS AND CAN NOT VISIT THE WEB SITE FOR LONG TIME. IF U NEED MY HELP, U HAVE TO SEND INFORMATION ON PAPER

HOPING TO HEAR FROM U SOON

MUHAMMAD RASHID SHAIKH

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Welcome Friends to this unique website containing material regarding Islamic Calligraphers and Calligraphy. We have started with this humble effort. We need your support in all manners. Promote this site, send your comments and suggessions, enter New calligraphers through our online entry form etc.

Sajjad Khalid

Re: Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions

Respected brother Muhammad Rashid,

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Thanks for your deep concern regarding this website. Your interest and contribution is not hidden among the Calligraphy lovers' circles worldwide. And as you better know that no patronage is available for these kinds of activities. So it is quite hard to fulfill all the requirements of references, copy rights and courtesies. But I have mentioned all the websites and books which helped me in any regard. If you get a bit of time, kindly see the pages "Resources" and "Contact".

I appreciate your cooperation and will send you the prints of my website to save your time, Insha Allah.

Say my salam to Malik Sahab.

You brother,

Sajjad Khalid

Replying to:

DEAR MR SAJJAD KHALID

AS SALAM O ALIKUM

I HOPE THIS WILL MEET U WELL. SOME DAYS BACK MALIK NAWAZ SAHIB INFORMED ME ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO KARACHI. TODAY I VISITED YOUR INTERESTING WEBSITE AND FOUND INFORMATIVE. U HAVE TAKEN MANY PICTURES, LIST OF BOOKS AND OTHER INFORMATION FROM MY BOOK "TAZKIRA E KHATATEEN" WITHOUT MENTIONING IT. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE WHOLE WEB SITE BUT I THINK THAT I CAN HELP U BY

1. CORRECTIONG NAMES OF CALLIGRAPHERS

2. CORRECTING INFORMATION ABOUT THEM

3. ADDING NAMES, MASTERPIECES OF MORE CALLIGRAPHER

BUT

I AM MUCH BUSY NOW A DAYS AND CAN NOT VISIT THE WEB SITE FOR LONG TIME. IF U NEED MY HELP, U HAVE TO SEND INFORMATION ON PAPER

HOPING TO HEAR FROM U SOON

MUHAMMAD RASHID SHAIKH

Replying to:

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Sajjad Khalid

Re: Re: Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions

Assalamu,
Iam impressed by the Website, May Allah reward you abundantly. I am also a Calligrapher and have quit a number of collection which has never been exhibited at any time for the fact that there has no been any Islamic calligraphic exhibition in Nigeria.
Secoudly, I am a self thought Calligrapher who has not been to school for it. I have been trying to get intouch with IRCICA For more than 12 years but all my effort has been invein. pls. advice me.
Looking foward to hear from you.
Bissalam Your Brother in Islam
YUSHA'U ABDULLAHI

Re: Re: Re: Welcome to Calligraphy Islamic Discussions

Assalamu,
Iam impressed by the Website, May Allah reward you abundantly. I am also a Calligrapher and have quit a number of collection which has never been exhibited at any time for the fact that there has no been any Islamic calligraphic exhibition in Nigeria.
Secoudly, I am a self thought Calligrapher who has not been to school for it. I have been trying to get intouch with IRCICA For than 12 years but all my effort has been invein. pls. advice me.
Looking foward to hear from you.
Bissalam Your Brother in Islam
YUSHA'U ABDULLAHI