Leave a message, Ask a question, Make a comment or suggestion, Start a discussion.
Add Your "Light" To Ours.

This Forum Is Restricted For Members Only. Thank You.
To View Our Public Forum On "What does God mean to you", click here.
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This BLOG thing

I think it a sorta cyber diary or an unabashed attempt to be petty and relavant at the same time. after all most of our time spent is not really spactacular and yet it effects us the most because it is what we are.

I suppose I could do an example here:

6:30 AM twisted in bed; screwd up intestines and hernia bulged.
7:00AM it stopped raining! took Samantha for a walk in the hills and she enjoyed it.
7:30 checked water meter for leaks on property - everything OK
9:30AM called up AT&T about cellphone and hung up disgusted
12:00 PM went to Walmart with Samantha. a fake fire drill made it hard to check out
2:00 took nap with Samantha and further bonded with my dog.
6:30PM made rice in rice cooker - enjoyed same. I havent had a decent kitchen in decades.
7:30PM stared out window and watched sunset over hills and the storm clouds passed over head.
8:00PM agonized about who to call this evening and decided NOBODY and felt a twinge of emotion
8:01 played tug-o-war with Samantha and felt bliss - at least my dog loves me
8:03 did a satiracle BLOG with hidden meanings and inuendos and wondered why I can't do some REAL writing for a change.
8:04 logged off and hugged dog and wondered if that was the true meaning of life......

just think: if we all did BLOGS like that all the time we have incentive to have rich dynamic lifes to write about!

>george

To CRC Community Homepage

Home   Index   Community List   Chat   Forum    Classified   Meta. List   Archives    Greeting Cards    Contact    E.T.M. Site

Serafine Anthony Lemos - Hayward, CA, USA