Leave a message, Ask a question, Make a comment or suggestion, Start a discussion.
Add Your "Light" To Ours.

This Forum Is Restricted For Members Only. Thank You.
To View Our Public Forum On "What does God mean to you", click here.
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Researching Gustav Meyrink

I have taken an interest in Gustav Meyrink ever since I saw him referred to in one of Raymond Bernard's books as "a past Rosicrucian grand master." Indeed, my researches show he was the grand master of a lodge of "The Asiatic Brethren" in Prague. Though he is famous for having written "The Golem", his later works ("The Green Face", "The White Dominican") are decidedly more mystical and less macabre.

My internet searches turned up a page (http://www.travelrewards.net/seeker/RCdigestsMay1959.html) that lists an article in the May 1959 edition of The Rosicrucian Digest called "Who Was Gustav Meyrink?" Now, sitting here in Budapest, I have no access whatsoever to an archive of Rosicrucian Digests. Does anyone out there have an idea how I could get access to this article? I'd be very interested in seeing it.

Theo

To CRC Community Homepage

Home   Index   Community List   Chat   Forum    Classified   Meta. List   Archives    Greeting Cards    Contact    E.T.M. Site

Serafine Anthony Lemos - Hayward, CA, USA