Leave a message, Ask a question, Make a comment or suggestion, Start a discussion.
Add Your "Light" To Ours.

This Forum Is Restricted For Members Only. Thank You.
To View Our Public Forum On "What does God mean to you", click here.
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Not Quite the End of Dark Night of the Soul yet...

The Sense of Mystery and Awe I experience is transient,
and when I am outside of it,
I really don't remember it.
It most likely is a feature of My Schizo~Affective Disorder.
I am back to My dry analytical Self,
but I am not unhappy.
To Me the Knowledge of the First Cause
has to be consistent and unquestionably True.
I have had moments where I read something Mystical,
and find MySelf agreeing,
"Of course This makes Sense. Why would It not be True?"
Fratre Gary E. Morse, how do You attune with the Divine,
and what does It feel like?

Re: Not Quite the End of Dark Night of the Soul yet...

Faye,
Thank you for your question. I will try to answer the best I can. When I was a child about four years old , I began to experience a floating sensation. This would occur many times when I had retired for the night, or upon waking up also. And also sometimes when sitting comfortable in a chair. After several moments of this very pleasant sensation there would come a deeper awareness. I was in a state that could only be described as infinite love. I became very devout, and my upbringing in the Catholic faith, and schooling, which required daily attendance at Mass, only increased my ability. Many times throughout the day, I would find myself falling into a peaceful bliss. My teachers were constantly yelling at me to quit "daydreaming " and pay attention. Fortuneately, I never listened. Years later, when I began following a definite course in mysticism, I heard the analogy of musical tuning forks. Instinctively, That felt like what happens to me during attunement. I would be vibrating at a certain set of frequencies and , and that frequency would adjust to and match a higher set of frequencies. This is the best I can describe it.
Gary

To CRC Community Homepage

Home   Index   Community List   Chat   Forum    Classified   Meta. List   Archives    Greeting Cards    Contact    E.T.M. Site

Serafine Anthony Lemos - Hayward, CA, USA