Leave a message, Ask a question, Make a comment or suggestion, Start a discussion.
Add Your "Light" To Ours.

This Forum Is Restricted For Members Only. Thank You.
To View Our Public Forum On "What does God mean to you", click here.
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
brrrr shiver shiver shake

It cold here and miserable 'cuz there no heat in house and I want my Samanmtha and where my Thanksgiving feast with double portions of pecan pie ?! I guess this isnt my year to party. Me friend might volunteer giving out dinners at the local "Rescue Mission" to the "slow and culturely distant" meaning skid row bums or worst. I doubt if she talks much to them but that how it goes. She confides in me as I do to her even if I cant talk to our familes about things.

Sometimes family is the hardest ones to talk to. Manners and civillity win out over honesty. You learn to live with someone and get along at the price of sponteanity. You get desparate and do the "beggars banquent" thingie only to discover there are so many souls you have nothing on common with, least of all a shared language. Even the moral underpinning can go haywire: what a waste to even try to convince the world why you act the way you do. They dont get it .....

I am more interesting in tales and what people think is important; or how much they are willing to give or bend: the way they spin these things out betrays their belifes and values. And to briefly touch on the subject of another post here: sometimes you come to a point in your life where you feel duty bound to sacrifice yourself as proof positive of your commitment. And again: some people will never understand this. They are culturely distant to the point of being unreachible. I dont think loyalty is funny.

I hope I can construct the fence in time so Samantha cant get out and get squished by a bus I hope I hope. Even if technically she isnt even me dog.

>gruntchop (do I have food on my mind?)

To CRC Community Homepage

Home   Index   Community List   Chat   Forum    Classified   Meta. List   Archives    Greeting Cards    Contact    E.T.M. Site

Serafine Anthony Lemos - Hayward, CA, USA