Exchange Views On All Aspects Of Bird 

Breeding And Bird Enjoyment!

AviMate Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Avimate 3

Doug can you tell me how to get hold of the Avimate people. I have tried for 3 days now. My whole program bit the dust and I need to know how to reload. I can't get anyone to answer me on e-mail and have no phone#
Thanks
Sondra

Re: Re: Avimate 3

Hey Sondra, it's me, Philicia!

Have you sent email to daddy, Phil Pratt? He has a bunch of Avimate support contact information because of an issue that was finally resolved after more than 2 months!

He asked support for a copy of the key code for the download version of Avimate that he purchased back last year. He lost the email that the company send that had the key code in it. So he started back in July trying to get a copy or replacement of his key. Well Avimate support apparently didn't understand the request because all but 2 responses talked about all kinds of crap, giving several links like a couple which took him to the Avimate order page and he didn't want to buy the program at the price of $129 when he had already paid that price to get Avimate Full Edition versus any trial editions and when the full edition is purchased, it comes with a registration key code that as I mentioned above is sent by email automatically after the purchase is approved. So about 6-8 emails and several phone calls later, they had still not made any progress and it seemed that none of the reps who gave the canned advise over a
2 1/2 months corresponding back and forth.

Since my parents are not as good with computers, software and most of the tech jargon as they are at running an Aviary, mechanics, or taking mostly scrap materials laying around the house and then building anything from play stations for birds to adding an outdoor room with a bird run. In fact, nobody can tell whether the room was built by a professional or not. That's how well built it was. I decided to write a message to try to better explain the issue and spell out that all we have needed was a copy of the message that emailed from Boundaries Unlmtd when Avimate 3 was purchased.

It appears that my email got some attention since in the final response they emailed back showed a few threads where the message was forwarded to other personnel in the company while at the same time my parents reported getting a couple of phone calls. In the end I and my parents were sent the last email which stated they would be getting a CD with the Trial version of Avimate and it would include a CD with the beloved and behated key code at no charge.

Why did it take so many emails and phone calls over the period of 2 months before I sent an email earlier this month before anyone understood the issue and gave us a resolution finally?

It's certainly a puzzle

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Doug can you tell me how to get hold of the Avimate people. I have tried for 3 days now. My whole program bit the dust and I need to know how to reload. I can't get anyone to answer me on e-mail and have no phone#
Thanks
Sondra

Boundaries Unlimited