Breeding And Bird Enjoyment!

AviMate Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: not going to buy AviMate

Robin,

I appreciate your candor. I doubt if you will be able to directly compare our track record to another bird software product on the Web. Few software providers have opened their website to unrestricted communications the way we have.

As for customer service, we have shared many times in our newsletters that AviMate is a niche software product that has insufficient client base for full-time customer or technical support. We work hard to provide responses within 2 business days (no Saturdays or Sundays). Over half of our complaints of not hearing from us are because of a junk e-mail filter that prevents them from getting our message -- that's one that services like AOL have to take some of the heat for.

Please go to http://www.avimate.com/support3.htm to see the evidence of our efforts: 43 fixes and 9 enhancements provided in response to customer inquiries since the release of AviMate 3 some 16 months ago.

Please go to http://www.avimate.com/testimonials.htm to see documented testimonials -- real aviaries, real people who are convinced that AviMate 3 is the bird breeding management tool of choice.

Thank you for leaving your message. I hope this helps shed some light on the several support-oriented messages in this forum.

Sincerely,

Alex Davidoff

Publisher of AviMate

alex@buinc.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm sure glad this forum is here because after reading it I can see I do not want to get involved with AviMate. Seems the tech support is really lacking. I'll go on to some other software

Boundaries Unlimited