Exchange Views On All Aspects Of Bird 

Breeding And Bird Enjoyment!

AviMate Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Invoice problems

I've used the Tech support form and have always got the automatic response. So I don't understand what is going wrong. I have gotten an e-mail from Kevin this morning asking if his latest e-mail has gone through. It did and I told him so. Now I waiting for some answers to my problems.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We request that clients use our tech support submission form at http://www.avimate.com/tsr.htm to communicate problems to us. However, this is a special case.

This person is apparently using AOL with an e-mail setting which is preventing our e-mails from getting to her. This is a frustrating dilemma for both parties. She is anxious for help and sends us many e-mails -- we reply time and time again, but she never receives our message.

MORALE: use our tech support submission form. If you do not get an automatic response from us within 30 minutes, check your e-mail setting and change it accordingly and resubmit the tech support form. Only be satisfied when you get our automatic reply for us.

Limited AviMate sales do not make it possible for us to maintain a tech support telephone line. Please make it possible for us to communicate by e-mail!

AviMate Tech Support

Replying to:

Also, I now have problems with my invoices. I tried to enter my first invoice of $300, posted the payment of $300 and avimate told me that it was an overpayment and would be posted as a negative? My windows version is ME. Avimate version v3.0.51. I had updated from 2.0.11

Re: Re: Re: Invoice problems

We are glad that Kevin is now in touch with you and we'll work to resolve your problem.

It is a shame not all of our e-mail replies were successful. You apparently did not get Kevin's earlier requests to send him your database nor did you reply to my attempt below to test whether or not messages were getting through.

Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:05:29 -0400

Reply-To:

To: ,

Subject: Re: Fw: Forum Notification

Ginger,

If you receive this message, please send us an immediate

reply. As you can see, we are trying to address your

technical support request.

Sincerely,

Alex Davidoff

At least this should show evidence that who do take tech support requests seriously.

Alex

Replying to:

I've used the Tech support form and have always got the automatic response. So I don't understand what is going wrong. I have gotten an e-mail from Kevin this morning asking if his latest e-mail has gone through. It did and I told him so. Now I waiting for some answers to my problems.

Replying to:

We request that clients use our tech support submission form at http://www.avimate.com/tsr.htm to communicate problems to us. However, this is a special case.

This person is apparently using AOL with an e-mail setting which is preventing our e-mails from getting to her. This is a frustrating dilemma for both parties. She is anxious for help and sends us many e-mails -- we reply time and time again, but she never receives our message.

MORALE: use our tech support submission form. If you do not get an automatic response from us within 30 minutes, check your e-mail setting and change it accordingly and resubmit the tech support form. Only be satisfied when you get our automatic reply for us.

Limited AviMate sales do not make it possible for us to maintain a tech support telephone line. Please make it possible for us to communicate by e-mail!

AviMate Tech Support

Replying to:

Also, I now have problems with my invoices. I tried to enter my first invoice of $300, posted the payment of $300 and avimate told me that it was an overpayment and would be posted as a negative? My windows version is ME. Avimate version v3.0.51. I had updated from 2.0.11

Boundaries Unlimited