Exchange Views On All Aspects Of Bird 

Breeding And Bird Enjoyment!

AviMate Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: lucano campos garza

august rosado steals and patty writes and says I should be ashamed cause I wrote and told august to remove, show them email, Patty Rosado, you say I should be ashamed and your husband steals from me, but i'm in the wrong, Jesus came in me like a body my perfect size, spirutual warfare is the Holy Ghost in me exposing, type you and your husbands names in google, and see, what I the Lord, said, about both of, you, go ahead and strip this account, it was created to be stripped and then I will make another, Jesus showed me in visions spirits that looked like people and they said: and he saw that, said, hollie, Patty Rosado showing cut off, its cause I'm with witch, Patty Rosado, said, thats, her husband appearing, its cause I stole prophecy ministry said August Rosado, showed cut off, its cause i'm with witch August Rosado said, its, patty rosado appearing, now tremble, said, Jesus, you tried to make my servant speak blasphemy against me, said Jesus, thats patty rosado trembling and being exposed, but me, pointed, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, thats aaron plunkett, showing cut off, said, hollie, I knew, said, its, witch, hollie said, aaron plunkett, appears,

Boundaries Unlimited