Return to Website

Southern Maryland Music Scene - Audience Submitted Band Reviews

Welcome to:
Southern Marylands only devoted message forum where the audiences in the Southern Maryland music scene have the opportunity to express their views and opinions and tell everyone what they like and dislike about local bands and musicians that perform in the Southern Maryland music scene. It's moderated, so, remember the notes on the previouse page about slander and such!
Have fun and enjoy!
"SMMO"

Southern Maryland Music Scene - Audience Submitted Band Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awesome Country Music Performance!

SMMO recently stopped by the Bel Alton VFW on the way back from Robertsons Crab House for some of that all you can eat Southern Maryland shrimp, that's another story. Anyway, I've heard of the band before, but, as usual never really have the chance to get out and see many other bands. If you like country music, this is the band for you! these guys are very talented musicians and flawless performance is their specialty. Like I always meake sure that everybody knows, that I am an audience member aswell as a musician, so therefore I tend to notice things that most of the audience would never hear. I give these guys a 5 star rating for their performance that night. Absolutely great country band.
Thanks, Dwight - SMMO

City/Town Southern Maryland

Name Of Band Reviewed: Oaklahoma

Date Of Performance: April 3, 2003

Place Of Performance Bel Alton VFW, Bel Alton Maryland