ELIZABETH HOUSE DAY CENTRE
Job Description - Administrative Assistant
Hours of Work: We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of the centre manager, staff, trustees and volunteers, as well as assisting in daily Day Centre needs.
3 afternoons – 12 hours/week, flexible hours
Reports to: Day Centre Manager
Salary: £10 per hour
Holidays: 12 days plus Bank Holidays
Satisfactory CRB check and references
Interest in working with the elderly
First aid certificate
• Self-motivated and works on own initiative
• Well organised and able to keep concise records
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of providing reports and supporting information
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, Publisher)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the efficient operation of Elizabeth House, by maintaining up to date electronic information platforms, and records to current GDPR requirements.
• Support the Day Centre Manager, staff and volunteers with administrative requirements.
• Liaise with the Day Centre Hon. Secretary for information required by the Charities Commission.
• Co-ordinate daily entertainment activities and support social events for members.
• Support fundraising activities and events as requested.
• Cover for the Day Centre Manager as required.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website http://www.elizabethhousecookham.org/ for a general overview of what we do or make an appointment to visit on 01628 527621.
Posted: Wed, 12 Jun. 2019
Expires: Wed, 10 Jul. 2019